Edit Content

Specialist Supported Housing

Specialist Supported Housing provides homes for people with a wide range of needs including; learning disabilities, autism, complex needs and mental health. 

MYSHON works closely with local authorities, the regulator of social housing and commissioning bodies in order to collaborate and deliver specialist housing for people with a wide range of needs.

Typically, MYSHON will contract to an RP and CQC Registered Care Provider who together deliver the specialist care package and Intensive Housing Management needed for a particular scheme.

Require additional support?

Get in touch with MYSHON and speak directly to a member of our team if you require further assistance.